Helpful Resources for Parents and Teachers of Special Education Children
The Andrey & Julia Dashin’s Foundation is more than happy to share this wonderful information send to us by Mrs. Jenny Wise, a homeschool teacher and the parent of an autistic child.
Mrs. Wise tells the Foundation:
“I’ve learned a lot about how important it is to pay attention to the individual needs of every student – especially special education students, who may need specific classes or individual help to be successful”.
We take this opportunity to thank Mrs. Wise for her kindness in sharing this knowledge and we do hope it is put to good use by those in need.
Please click on the following links:
For students of all ages:
- Creating the Optimal Environment for a Kid with ADHD.
- Suggested Classroom Interventions for Children with ADD & Learning Disabilities.
- The Life-Changing Impact of Autism Service Dogs.
- Addressing Special Education Needs for Students Learning English as a Second Language.
- 22 Tips for Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- 50 Must-See Blogs for Special Education Teachers.
- The Ultimate Guide to Water Safety for Parents and Caregivers of Children with Autism.
- Teaching Your Child about Peers with Special Needs.
And here are a few that high school and college educators, parents and students will find helpful: